1. The International Summer Masterclass 2020 will take place at the Auditorium of Santarcangelo di Romagna, Italy.
2. There is a Masterclass for cello with Professor Alberto Casadei. Please go to the professor page for specific dates, masterclass fees and details.
3. The Masterclass is open to students/spectators of all ages and nationalities. A diploma is not necessary to take part.
4. Accompanists will be present at some lessons.
5. During the Masterclass practice rooms will be available for the students.
6. All participants must bring copies of their music.
7. At the end of the course, each student will receive a diploma.
8. The application fee of 80 Euros must be paid by PayPal and the confirmation must be attached to the online application form. The Masterclass fee will be paid later on the first day of the Masterclass. Please refer to the professor page for fees.
9. No fees will be refunded unless the Masterclass is cancelled or the the applicant is not chosen to participate.
10. A submitted application form implies full acceptance of all rules and regulations
11. Due to COVID-19, there will be certain regulations in place to ensure the health and safety of staff and students. These regulations must be followed at all times.
The application form must be submitted online with the following attachments:
– copy of photo ID
– confirmation of payment of application fee:
N.B. The application fee includes the mandatory insurance fees and an obligatory membership fee to the Musical Association ClassicAllMusic
DEADLINE: 23rd of July, 2020
APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT LINK
Reference: Name and Masterclass